Libseccomp 2.3.2 Released27 Feb 2017 tags: seccomp
We've just released a new version of libseccomp, libseccomp version 2.3.2. The libseccomp library provides an easy to use, platform independent interface to the Linux enhanced syscall filtering mechanism.
This new version of libseccomp builds upon the previous release and should be a drop-in replacement for the 2.x releases. All users are encouraged to upgrade to the new version at their earliest convenience.
Changes in the 2.3.2 release include:
- Achieved full compliance with the CII Best Practices program
- Added Travis CI builds to the GitHub repository
- Added code coverage reporting with the "--enable-code-coverage" configure flag and added Coveralls to the GitHub repository
- Updated the syscall tables to match Linux v4.10-rc6+
- Support for building with Python v3.x
- Allow rules with the -1 syscall if the SCMP_FLTATR_API_TSKIP attribute is set to true
- Several small documentation fixes
Finally, thank you to everyone who has submitted suggestions, provided testing help, and contributed patches to the project.